Kennedy is still my hero


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, in an effort to be more open to new and different ideas, a few minutes ago, I visited the page of the Washington Times and found this article on the front page regarding Senator Edward Kennedy. The article alledges that Mr. Kennedy is a member of an exclusive club at Harvard University that refused to allow women.
The author of the Washington Times piece however failed to make a distinction - Alito's club wanted to exclude women and minorities from Princeton University while the Owl Club refused women membership not from the University but from the club.


Although this means nothing to anyone, I support the confirmation of Alito. Given the current President and the current Congress, I don't think another nominee as well qualified as Alito and with his percieved fairness when it comes to the law, will come before the Committee to fill this vacancy. Yes, he's conservative but I think he's worth the risk.


About me

  • I'm sanjay
  • From New Haven, Connecticut, United States
  • regular kid
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3