E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Another good article for the movie I'll see this weekend - for the 3rd time.


I really am out of patience with this country. Force is the only means necessary. I'm tired of the excuses. Everyone supports legislation preventing abortion and the killing of fags yet they a few thugs are allowed to run around and cause mayhem. This is fucking bullshit. At times like this, I am not proud to call myself a Jamaican.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/html/20060208T230000-0500_98304_OBS_SPANISH_TOWN_ERUPTS_AGAIN.asp


About me

  • I'm sanjay
  • From New Haven, Connecticut, United States
  • regular kid
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3