Blog Time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Summer is rolling around, which means, blogging season!

It has been a crazy year at school. I went from being a saint to a drunk, among other things. I fell in love then questioned it, and am still questioning it. Actually, I'm questiong a lot of things. I decided to be more studious and productive but quickly realized that I'm sill imature for college. What else...I broke tennis strings and fought people while drunk. I had off's and on's with old friends and made new ones. I watched "Golden Girls" whenever I could. I decided to go to grad school and pursue, at some point, a PhD in Gay/Lesbian Literature or Queer Studies. (Mom will love that one!) I went to more classes, albeit still intoxicated or hungover. And, I wrote for the school newspaper and became more politically active on campus.

Overall, good year. Now, I'm not home as yet and I don't know what I'm going to do when I get there. I have been looking at some job stuff but nothing good so far. Anyway, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. I'm sure that I'll prob. end up making minimum wage while selling useless or expensive things for a retail giant. Fun. Nontheless, since I'll be home, I'll have more time to watch the news and stuff since I have no life and also, and more importantly, because I love to remain informed. (You can make your decision about which of those two is more accurate, or solely accurate)

Anyway, a friend of mine once told me that he doesn't take bloggers seriously because anyone can do it. He then conjuered up an image of people with no lives, many of whom have little education, who sit at the computers in their parents' basements and spew 'information' while dressed in nothing but bath robes and sipping coffee. I told him that it was the best image that I have ever had.

And I can't wait to be a part of that wonderful community.


About me

  • I'm sanjay
  • From New Haven, Connecticut, United States
  • regular kid
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3